WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO:
- manage the full recruitment cycle for open positions: search for candidates, conduct interviews, coordinate the recruitment process, etc .;
- continuously it improves internal processes;
- fill and maintain a portfolio of talented candidates through a variety of methods, including community networking, networking, university visits, attending events, and continuous contact with candidates who may be applying for future positions;
- assess the psychological state of the team;
- support a positive psychological climate in the team, motivate the team for success;
- support working environment in the team, ensure that colleagues do not burn out;
- support the office in working order, to order the water, cookies, etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- work experience in the field of personnel selection from 2 years;
- knowledge of IT specialists search channels, experience in using social networks, professional communities, instant messengers, etc .;
- the ability to conduct interviews using different methods, the ability to identify key competencies for each position;
- the ability to negotiate with candidates and build trusting relationships with managers;
- ability to motivate the team;
- focus on results and quality of work;
- developed communication skills;
- love for people and profession, desire to grow and improve.
YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU HAVE:
- higher specialized education (personnel management, PR, public relations, marketing, psychology, IT);
- experience in organizing event events (internal, external);
- organizational skills;
- proactivity at work;
- high level of empathy;
- love for the music field and musical instruments;
- knowledge of English.
- official employment;
- decent wages;
- clear grow and career opportunities;
- work in a stable, growing international company;
- a cool office in the city center with a lot of musical instruments and various devices that you can use;
- creative team;
- lack of a dress code;
- sincere corporate parties;
- coffee, tea, cookies, fruits.
THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE! WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY.